You Need the Attorney who:
- Focuses his practice on defending those accused of D.U.I
- Has attended the same field sobriety training as police officers
- Regularly goes to trial on D.U.I cases
- Has experience as a former D.U.I Deputy Prosecutor
- Provides a Free D.U.I Defense Consultation
- Attends National Seminars on D.U.I Defense
- Has been selected as Indiana’s Delegate to the National College for DUI Defense
You Need Attorney Marc Lopez
If you are convicted of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated you face jail time, probation and fines. You also face a license suspension that can range anywhere from 90 days to life. Before you make a decision that may affect the rest of your life you owe it to yourself to contact D.U.I Attorney Marc Lopez.
Why Hire D.U.I Attorney Marc Lopez?
Every attorney wants D.U.I clients. Attorneys want these cases because the typical person accused of OVWI / DUI is a normal everyday person. The typical person charged with D.U.I is not a murderer, child abuser or drug addict. They are normal people caught up in an extraordinary circumstance.
Most attorneys will tell those charged with D.U.I that there is nothing they can do to fight the charges, but they can help get a good “plea.” Most attorneys take their client’s money, do not provide any valuable services, and then tell their clients “you need to sign this guilty plea if you want to stay out of jail.”
If you are accused of OVWI / DUI you want an attorney who will fight for you and not just roll over and take a plea. In order to help you choose an attorney, here are 10 questions you should ask any attorney before you hire them to defend you against OVWI / DUI.